Tel: +971(0)4 - 331 71 10
Fax: +971(0)4 – 331 38 32
Zahra Tahsili, Iranian national, graduated from the University of Tehran, Iran with a degree in law in 2004. She received an LL.M. in U.S. and Global Business Law from Suffolk University, Boston, MA, USA in 2008. Since June 2007, Zahra is a member of good standing with the Iranian Bar Association. Zahra Tahsili is a certified Iranian Lawyer.
Zahra Tahsili joined Meyer-Reumann & Partners in December 2007 and in February 2009 she became the coordinator for the Tehran operations of Meyer-Reumann & Partners.
Languages: Persian (native), English (fluent), Arabic (basic)
During her lawyer apprenticeship from May 2005 until June 2007, she worked as a legal counsel for the International Law Office of “Dr. Behrooz Akhlaghi & Associates” in Tehran, Iran, where she focused her practice on advising major European and Asian companies intending to make investments in Iran. She has also been involved on other international legal issues such as International Arbitration, International Business Transactions, Contract Law and Civil and Commercial Litigation.
Zahra Tahsili’s basic functions related to Tehran are:
- Coordinating the operations in Tehran of Meyer-Reumann & Partners and to take care of all administrative functions and the development of the business in Tehran;
- Serving all Clients in the full range of legal services of Meyer-Reumann & Partners in general and to take care of all Iranian related cases of the Clients of Meyer-Reumann & Partners in particular;
- Supporting, developing and strengthening the commercial ties of Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Italy and Scandinavia with Iran and the European Union in general
- Implementing the legal and the IT-knowledge of Meyer-Reumann & Partners into the office in Tehran and to train the colleagues of the office in Tehran in coordination with the offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi;
- Updating Iranian Laws, Rules and Regulations and developing the joint Meyer-Reumann & Partners Legal Databank in particular by integrating Iranian legal documents;
- Developing legal structures for Iran related pilot projects, complex regional projects, major bi-lateral investment projects etc.;
Organizing, supervising and participating as speaker in seminars and workshops on legal and commercial topics of the Iranian Republic