Types of visas available for investors in the UAE:
- Investor/Partner Visa, which will be issued for a shareholder of a UAE company (free zone and onshore companies) for a period of three years until the visa has to be renewed. These kinds of visas are able to sponsor dependents (e.g. spouses and children).
- Property Visa, which will be issued for the owners of a UAE property in certain areas and for a certain minimum purchase price.
- Golden Visa, which will be issued for an investor, whom invests a minimum of AED 10 Mio into the UAE (e.g. real estate, companies and/or investment funds). Currently, the conditions for this visa are, that
- the invested amount does not be on a loan, that
- the investment should be retained in the UAE for at least three years and that
- there should be financial solvency of up to AED 10 million.
Promotion of a “livelong” visa for an Investor/Partner Visa:
Currently, the (free zone) authorities in the UAE (e.g. IFZA) promoting the “livelong” visa for an Investor and/or Partner visa, which allows the foreign investors to cut the costs of the visa by more than 2/3. So that the applicant/renewer only have to pay for the medical test and the Emirates ID application. If you think about to invest and open a business in the UAE, you can benefit from this opportunity and secure you a “livelong” saving.
If you would like to get more information about this topic, please do not hesitate to contact either our office (email@example.com) or directly to Ms. Verena Nosko (firstname.lastname@example.org).